Staff Development Textbook Scholarship
Staff Council Scholarship Administrator: Premalatha Balachandran
The Staff Council offers a staff development scholarship fund that helps staff members purchase textbooks for classes. If you wish to apply for this scholarship, please make sure you meet the criteria listed in the following link. Then complete the online application. Once the scholarships have been awarded, you will receive an email informing you of your status.
Children of the Staff Scholarship Fund (CSS)
The criteria are as follows:
- The scholarships will be awarded at the senior level. That makes students who attended community colleges eligible and can be a reward for students who progress academically and may not have been eligle for sholarships when they were freshmen.
- Three scholarships are based on financial need and two are based on merit.
- The pool of applicants is obtained from the list of students who receive a faculty/staff dependent scholarship.
- Students must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Parents must have been employed at the university at least five years.
- The recipients are selected by the University Scholarship Committee.